Our Beliefs At Hair Academy South West
We will always provide appropriate and relevant training and services of the highest quality
We will develop positive and mutually beneficial relationships with all learners
We will provide impartial information, guidance and support in your chosen career.
Our Commitment to you at Hair Academy South West
- When you enquire about courses, accurate and timely information in response (within 2 working days of initial contact).
- A safe and healthy learning environment.
- Qualified and competent staff, who will deliver high quality learning opportunities and services and adopt a courteous and reasonable manner that shows respect for all.
- To provide equal opportunities regardless of race, gender, age, culture, sexual orientation, disability or background.
- Regular feedback and the opportunity for learners to comment on courses through feedback surveys and evaluation processes
Your Commitment to us at Hair Academy South West
- We ask for a commitment from all learners to all areas of the course.
- To attend regularly and punctually, and work to the best of your abilities.
- Reflect on any feedback given and make the best possible use of all learning opportunities.
- Bring to the attention of the Academy any learning difficulty or disability so that we can assess appropriately and support needs.
- To treat other students, staff and visitors with courtesy and respect in accordance with the Academy’s Equality and Diversity policy.
Equal Opportunities Statement
No applicant or student receives less favourable treatment on grounds of sex, age, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, disability, political or religious belief. Students are treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.